Li Linhong was born in Guangxi, Guilin, the famous contemporary painter, a member of Guangxi Artists Association, Li Linhong concentrated landscape painting, can be said to be the highest realm of human and nature all blend into one harmonious whole, larg
365 "reminding" I believe everyone reading will have a different feeling, called each one according to his lights Shu division, to let you through every story, to remind everyone to participate in the role, so that more
I have traveled a lot of bridges, have seen many times of clouds, have drunk many kinds of wine, but I only love a man of the right age.
Xinbaoxun (reporter Jiang Ziqian) in the year nineteen report, clearly put forward "to strengthen cultural self-confidence, promote the prosperity of socialist culture. It is also the goal that the national brand has taken on more responsibilities. In or
Do friends know about ancient tea
There is a Sun Wukong brothers two people buried tomb in Fujian Baoshan peak, by the Fujian provincial archaeological staff broke the quiet life, it is reported that the tomb was built in the late Yuan and early Ming period, durian like fairyland of Baosh
The famous Jiang Fangzhou said "the marathon is the silent square dance of the middle class." The word came to a wide rebuttal immediately. "Miss Chiang, have you ever run a complete marathon?"
the end of the year, is the most wonderful time of the year, is the most romantic, the most warm heart. to fight the long night, every time this time
Luo Wenfeng (pen name: Luo Tian) is 73 years old, the Gaoming District of Foshan, Guangdong, was originally engaged in architectural design in Hongkong. After retirement, returned to their hometown Guangdong Foshan Gaoming District, focus on expanding the
"The nature of the nature of the creation of the work." Created from sketching, it is the focus of the teaching of Li Xiaosong art studio at the school of continuing education at Renmin University of China. Change the truth of life into an art form that
I don't know if you have such a feeling. When you browse some pictures on the Internet, you will always see your favorite when you see some paintings, and then save these paintings at once, for fear that you can't miss such a good art paints. Today Xiao
Winter comes, and it's the coldest time of the year. What are you doing at this time of the year? Talking about winter memories of our Pingliang person, steaming golden baked sweet potato, sweet and sour ice piled up a Tomatoes on sticks, cute little sno
She was nine to five small white-collar workers, but the nature of freedom she not complacent, she will use to travel around the world all day off. 365 days a year, either on the road or in preparation for the road.
Chongqing news (Macao TV editor in December 27th, the Federation, Fengyang) by China Radio Film and television social organization Communication University of China, Chongqing radio and Television Group (Taiwan) jointly hosted the fourth session of the ne
Recently, Bi Feiyu, a famous writer and professor of Nanjing University, launched the first audio program, "Bi Feiyu and you read the classics." It is reported that the program will start with dragonfly FM and Himalaya FM, followed by a succession of be
Original poetry, read poetry, with the network "sleep poetic and spiritual place" - Gila Butt
American social psychologist Festinger (Festinger) is a famous judge, known as the "Festinger rule": "life is 10% what happens to you, and the other 90% is up to you for what happened to response decision."
Everyone's expectations of Kaige Chen are too high. Why? Because "Farewell to My Concubine".
When the quality of Feng Shui Home Furnishing Home Furnishing decoration, we have to pay attention to good feng shui home, not only related to personal fortune, in fact, and personal health also has a great relationship, and some bad feng shui is Home Fur
The nineteen Party Congress report pointed out that "Chinese socialism into a new era", put forward the important strategic proposition of culture play great rejuvenation of new era ", focuses on the implementation of Chinese dream put forward the grea
"After a long period of effort, socialism with Chinese characteristics has entered a new era, which is the new historical position of China's development. This new era is a great way to continue to capture the socialism with Chinese characteristics unde